• Fighters may tape their wrists and hands but not over their knuckles.
• ALL Fighter handwarps must be „SIGNED OFF” by the W.K.F.C Event Representative PRIOR to the beginning of their bout.
• DO NOT ADD TAPE OR GAUZE TO YOUR HAND AFTER BEING SIGNED OFF!
• If after the bout your glove is removed and there is no W.K.F.C Event Officials signature on your handwrap you WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
The following standards shall apply to taping and bandaging of hands:
• The binding of the surgeon’s tape must not be applied less than one (1) inch from the knuckles of the contender’s hands. A boxer may use his bandage as he likes, provided that the knuckles of his hand are not covered by the surgeon’s tape. Tape may run „Between” The fingers but NOT over the Knuckles.
• Bandage requirements are as follows:
• Up to 170 lbs:
• The bandage shall be of no more than ten (10) yards of soft gauze, no more than two (2) inches wide, and no more than six (6) feet of surgeon’s tape of one inch for each hand.
The hand bandage can be increased to a maximum of twelve (12) yards and no more than two (2) inches wide, and eight (8) feet of surgeon’s tape of one (1) inch for each hand.
• 170 lbs and Up:
• The bandage of the hand shall be of (12) yards of soft gauze of no more than two (2) inches wide, and no more than one inch wide of (8) feet of surgeon’s tape, one inch wide, for each hand. The hand bandaging can be increased to a maximum of fourteen (14) yards and no more than two (2) inches wide, and ten (10) feet of surgeon’s tape of one (1) inch for each hand.