1. WHO IS REQUIRED OR ALLOWED AT THE RINGSIDE TABLES:
◦ REQUIRED – MANDATORY:
▪ Event Officials and Event Personnel ONLY are allowed to sit at the Ringside Tables. This is NOT a Spectator Area and NO GUESTS of Officials will be allowed to sit at Ringside. All at ringside must be 18 years of age or older. The event Officials shall include:
▪ WMMA FC EVENT REPRESENTATIVE
▪ WMMA FC SCOREKEEPER
▪ WMMA FC JUDGES
▪ Their must be a minimum of „2 FEET OR 1 CHAIR WIDTH” between each Judge and anyone else.
▪ Judges may not talk to anyone other than the Referee or UFCF Representative during the duration of the bout which includes the round breaks.
▪ WMMA FC REFEREES
▪ WMMA FC TIMEKEEPER
▪ RINGSIDE PHYSICIANS AND MEDICAL STAFF
▪ Additional Individuals allowed at Ringside must be approved by the WMMA FC Event Representative ONLY.
▪ As approved by the WMMA FC Event Representative.
▪ NO Flash Photography at Ringside or within 10 feet of the edge of the fighting ring. Flashes can temporarily blind a fighter which could lead to serious injury of the blinded fighter.
▪ Photographers must STAY in the area of the ring as informed by the WMMA FC Representative!!!
▪ Photographers: DO NOT Stand straight up in front of the event crowd when at Ringside. Keep down so you do not block others views.
▪ Stay out of the Ring and off the ring apron while the entirety of the bout is ongoing (Inc Round Breaks)
▪ You may enter the Ring (With Approval of the WMMA FC Event Representative FOR EACH BOUT) at the end of a bout.
– VIDEO CREW:
▪ Cameramen filming a ring shall have their filming location confirmed by and „MUTUALLY” agreed upon by the WMMA FC Event Representative and the Event Promoter PRIOR to the beginning of the event.
▪ ALL Video Crew used on an WMMA FC Sanctioned event can only be approved by the WMMA FC Event Representative.
▪ During a Bout, Cameramen can ONLY shoot from the SQUARE of the Neutral Corner – Ask Event Representative of this location OR:
▪ On a cameraman stand or platform, as long as the location has been „MUTUALLY” agreed upon by the WMMA FC Event Representative and the Event Promoter.
▪ They may NOT wonder outside the SQUARE of the Corner during the fighting round, but may do so during round breaks.
▪ May move towards a fighters corner during round breaks but MUST abide by the timekeepers „SECONDS OUT” warning to RETURN to the Square of the Neutral corner!
– RING ANNOUNCER – MC
– CORNERMEN WHILE THEIR FIGHTER’S BOUT IS IN PROGRESS
– RING GIRLS & ASSISTANTS
◦ Best to be kept in seats between the first audience row and the ring itself instead of at the ringside tables.
2. NO FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY:
◦ NO Flash Photography at Ringside or within 10 feet of the edge of the fighting ring.
◦ Flashes can temporarily blind a fighter which could lead to serious injury of the blinded fighter.
3.. NO CHEERING:
◦ No „CHEERING” by those sitting at the ringside tables.
◦ Those seated at the ringside tables are supposed to be „Event Officials” who are supposed to be neutral to each and every fighter. For this reason, Cheering of a fighter while sitting at a ringside table is prohibited.
4. SHARP OBJECTS:
◦ No Sharp Objects are allowed at Ringside that point upward such as trophies. These items may cause serious injury if a fighter falls out of a ring.
5. N0 ALCOHOL!
◦ No ALCOHOLIC Beverages of ANY kind are allowed at ANY of the Ringside Tables.
◦ Can only be in a paper or plastic container.
◦ All drinks must be in an enclosed bottle or, if an open cup, be placed under the table at all times.
7. NO GLASS:
◦ Glass Containers are not allowed at ringside.
◦ ALL FOOD, if any, at or on any of the ringside tables must be covered when a bout is in progress to avoid any fluids splashing on the food. (Blood for example)
9. FIRST CROWD ROW TO BACK OF OFFICIALS CHAIR:
◦ Their must be a minimum of „5 Feet” from the edge of each ringside table to the edge of the first spectator chair at ringside so event officials can move freely around the ring during an event.
◦ It is BEST if the promoter places a restrictive barrier between the first row of ringside seats and the event officials area.
◦ This prevents the crowd from confronting any event official and also keeps the crowd away from the ring to avoid any incidents or safety issues with the officials as well as the fighters and trainers.
10. JUDGES SEPARATION
◦ Their must be a minimum of 2 feet or 1 chair width on each side of each event judge to allow his/her privacy of judging each bout.
◦ NO ONE may sit by an event judge while a bout is taking place UNLESS one judge is training another as approved by the WMMA FC Event Representative.
11. RING ACCESS
◦ Promoter must have a MINIMUM of TWO Staircases up into the ring, one in the Red Corner and one in the Blue Corner.
◦ A Third Staircase works best for access of ring announcer, ring girls and medical staff.
◦ Ring must be well lit with NO SHADOWS cast from any lighting.
◦ WMMA FC Representative and WMMA FC Referee(s) shall check the ring lighting prior to the event.
◦ Ring mat must be TIGHT.
◦ Their must not be ANY holes, dips or gaps in the ring padding under the mat.
13. RING ANNOUNCERS & DJ’S
◦ No „VOICED COMMENTATING” with a microphone to the event audience by ANYONE when a bout is in progress. Commentating for TV is of course allowed.