GENERAL WMMAFC-PRO RULES
Art. 1 – How to become a WMMAFC-PRO Member
In order to become the sole official representative of WMMAFC-PRO in a given Country (“ WMMAFC-PRO Representative”) and be able to organize a WMMAFC-PRO Event, it is necessary to enter into an agreement to get the exclusive license for the use of the trademark WMMAFC-PRO in the relevant Country. The agreement will be issued by a company named World MMA Fighting Championship S.R.L. (“WMMAFC”), a limited liability company duly organized and existing under the laws, whose General Director is Mr. Victor Popescu.
1.1 Applicability and Interpretation of these Rules and Regulations.
These Rules shall apply to any WMMAFC-PRO sanctioned bouts, unless – due to special circumstances
– a written exception is granted by WMMAFC-PRO according to its sole discretion and on a case-by-case basis.
1.2 Interpretation of Rules and Regulations and power of WMMAFC-PRO General Director.
In case of special and unique circumstances which are not anticipated and addressed expressly in these Rules, the General Director of WMMAFC-PRO has the full power and authority to interpret these Rules and issue and apply the relevant decisions, which will be, in his/her sole discretion, for the best interest of MMA and WMMAFC-PRO.
1.2 All Parties Subject.
By participating at any bout, promotion, gala which are under the aegis of WMMAFC-PRO’s exclusive trademark and other intellectual property rights, all parties involved are expressly deemed to have agreed to be subject to these Rules with no exceptions.
WMMAFC-PRO media and marketing team will contact directly its representatives in the Countries.
Art. 2 – WMMAFC-PRO Representative
Below is outlined the procedure to become an Official WMMAFC-PRO representative:
– Execution of a written agreement with WMMAFC to get the official representation and exclusive use of the trademark WMMAFC-PRO in the national territory.
– Payment of the WMMAFC-PRO annual fee amounting to 500 Euro.;
– The National Federations/Associations applying for WMMAFC-PRO’s official representation that are already Members of WMMAFC have the priority vis-à-vis those National Federations/Associations which are not WMMAFC Members.
– Only in case the relevant WMMAFC Member is not interested neither in WMMAFC-PRO’s activity nor in its official representation in a given Country, it’s possible to chose another official representative in the relevant territory, it being a single person or an organization/association, following a recommendation given by the relevant National Federation/Association which is already a Member of WMMAFC.
– A WMMAFC-PRO Representative should be present (whenever possible) in all WMMAFC-PRO sanctioned events, especially when title bouts take place during the event.
– The promoter of any WMMAFC-PRO event can be at the same time a WMMAFC-PRO National representative in a Country where a WMMAFC-PRO Event is taking place or any other individual or organization in that Country but which organizes the WMMAFC-PRO Event under the auspices of a WMMAFC-PRO National representative.
– Before a WMMAFC-PRO Event takes place, the Promoter or Representative is obliged to send earlier in advance the proposed flight plans or any travel details for the invited delegation and Officials. Only after confirmation received from any WMMAFC-PRO Official or the invited delegation, it is possible for the Promoter to proceed with the booking of the travel plan.
– Up to 7 days before the WMMAFC-PRO Event it is mandatory to send to the WMMAFC-PRO media and marketing office: – firstname.lastname@example.org: leaflets, posters (in high resolution and Jpg format), programme with fight card about the gala and news to be published on Wmmafc-PRO’s website and WMMAFC-PRO social media.
– After a WMMAFC-PRO Event has taken place in a Country, the WMMAFC-PRO Representative or Promoter of the title event must send – within the next five days – an official report with the results, photos, videos, and general information to WMMAFC-PRO media and marketing office – email@example.com for the updating of WAKO-PRO’s official website:
https://www.wmmafc.com and WMMAFC PRO’s social media.
– The WMMAFC-PRO Representative is financially responsible for the fulfillment of the contract entered into by the Promoter and the Representative or, in case of direct organization of the WMMAFC-PRO Event, by the Representative itself. He/she is particularly responsible for the way a foreign fighter and his/her delegation are treated by Promoters.
– In relation to the organization and technical aspects of the title Event, the Promoter of the
Event (or the WMMAFC-PRO Representative) has to follow instructions of the appointed official WMMAFC-PRO Supervisor, if necessary, who shall be present in the occasion of the WMMAFC PRO Event for the purpose to verify and secure that any WMMAFC-PRO Event is conducted and organized in compliance with these WMMAFC-PRO Rules.
– The “WMMAFC PRO Event License” (herewith attached as Appendix 1) is issued based on an official written request sent by the Promoter to the WMMAFC PRO HQ office not later than 60 days prior to the proposed date of a WMMAFC-PRO Event or title bout to be organized. An official request must be sent by e-mail in the form of a “WMMAFC PRO License Request” (herewith attached as Appendix 2). No Event will be considered as officially sanctioned by WMMAFC-PRO unless the WMMAFC-PRO Representative has received written approval by the WMMAFC-PRO HQ office and it undertakes to comply fully with these WMMAFC-PRO Rules. WMMAFC-PRO keeps the right to deny the sanction of any WMMAFC-PRO Event which is not in full compliance with these Rules.
The WMMAFC-PRO bout is a MMA bout subject to these Rules. Each single bout is organized between two equally matched MMA at the same level and in the same weight class. Each WMMAFC PRO title bout must start and end at the same day, meaning that there is no WMMAFC-PRO title bout allowed after 12:00 p.m.
• In case of cancellation of the WMMAFC-PRO Event for injury of the athlete, it is mandatory to produce the medical certificate and provide it to the WMMAFC-PRO HQ office; in case the medical certificate is not received on time (within 7 days from the communication about the injury) a the penalty of 500 Euro is applied.
• In case a Promoter delays the title fights or cancels the WMMAFC-PRO Event at the very last moment for unknown reasons (without a minimum prior notice of 7 days before from the date of the Event), a penalty of 500 Euro will be applied in order to reimburse at least the challenger for his/her training expenses.
• A WMMAFC-PRO Representative has to guarantee to WMMAFC the organization of minimum 2 title fights or 2 Events promoted under the aegis of WMMAFC-PRO per year. After a period of 2 years, if the condition above is not respected, WMMAFC shall have the right to grant the WMMAFC PRO’s representation in a Country to someone else.
WMMAFC-PRO LOGO and SANCTIONING FEES
Any WMMAFC-PRO official Representative must make sure that Promoters show the WMMAFC-PRO logo on all printed materials and/or Internet advertising regarding their promotional events under WMMAFC PRO’s sanctioning, and that they pay their dues, BEFORE any title fight takes place, to the company World MMA Fighting Championship S.R.L. – which is responsible for the administration
of WMMAFC-PRO’s activities.
Payment of the sanctioning fees has to be executed a minimum of 7 days prior to the WMMAFC-PRO Event taking place.
Art. 3 – Rights of Challenger and Title Holder
1. Only a MEMBER or a FORMER MEMBER of any National team appears among the official 10 positions of the WMMAFC-PRO rankings, or a NATIONAL “PRO” CHAMPION, can challenge any WMMAFC-PRO title holder.
2. A title holder CAN NOT REFUSE any challenge if the fight proposal is formulated by WMMAFC PRO in advance within the established time (a minimum of 60 days previous notice);
3. However, if a title holder is challenged only within or in less than 30 days, he can try to find a personal deal with the Promoter regarding the purse money. WMMAFC-PRO can mediate in order to come to a quick and fair financial agreement. In other words, in this case, a title holder is not obliged to accept the WMMAFC-PRO minimum tariffs as reported in article 4. If a financial agreement is not found, then a title holder can refuse to defend his title without losing his/her position as champion in the relevant rankings
4. A title holder must defend his title in the next 9 months. If no proposal comes from abroad during the first 9 months he/she can also propose to defend his/her title on his/her own national territory during the following 3 months. In total, the champion can keep his/her title for a maximum of 12 months without defending it. After this period, WMMAFC-PRO can decide to take away his/her title declaring the title VACANT on rankings, in order to give the possibility to other ranked fighters to propose a challenge for that title.
5. Only for first defense title holder, or official WMMAFC-PRO Representative on his/her behalf, has the right to decide who wants to fight picking up 3 fighters from the first ten (10) ranked on the list, specifying and listing his/her preference. After a check, according to the availability of the three chosen fighters, WMMAFC-PRO will communicate final decision about the official challenger by sending the all necessary information to the representative.
6. After a first defense, the title holder must accept any challenge that will be proposed to him/her to defend his/her title.
7. If the title is vacant any fighter from the first 10 positions of the ranking list can fight for a title but has to challenge a fighter ranked No.1.
If No.1 is not available then the challenge will be arranged with No.2, if not No.2 then No.3
and so on;
• World title: only first 5 fighters of the ranking list have the right to challenge the World champion;
• Intercontinental title: only first 7 fighters of the ranking list have the right to challenge the Intercontinental champion;
• Continental title: only first 7 fighters of the ranking list have the right to challenge the Continental champion (No.1 to follow from the same Continent among these 7
• Just for gaining a position on the ranking it is possible also to have a “WMMAFC-PRO national title bout” or “prestige” bout deciding to challenge one of the 10 fighters from the ranking list;
• WMMAFC-PRO gives the possibility to issue a “wild card” to fighters who are not present on the ranking list to fight for any WMMAFC-PRO title. This “wild card” can be given also to fighters whose high quality and record is very well known at the international level.
8. Each proposal about challengers will be carefully evaluated in advance by WMMAFC-PRO Technical Directors once the WMMAFC PRO License Request has been received. Final confirmation (“WMMAFC PRO Event License”) will be issued by WMMAFC-PRO HQ office.
Art. 4 – WMMAFC-PRO Sanctioning Fees for Ring and Cage Sports Accordingly, WMMAFC-PRO will charge the following amounts for its sanctioning fees that must be paid to the company World MMA Fighting Championship S.r.l. minimum 7 days prior the WMMAFC-PRO Event takes place. WMMAFC will issue a regular invoice directly to the National federation or representative, depending on the circumstances.
Attention: new tariffs starting from January 2022! Discounted of the 50%!
1. For any Continental title bout: 500 Euro;
2. For any Intercontinental title bout: 600 Euro;
3. For any World title bout: 750 Euro;
4. For any event under the aegis of WMMAFC-PRO including a WMMAFC-PRO national title bout or international “prestige” bout to get position on ranking: 150 Euro each bout;
5. For any event under the aegis of WMMAFC-PRO, but without WMMAFC-PRO national title bout or international “prestige” bout to get position on ranking: 150 Euro.
Title belts are always on-demand only (350 Euro each plus delivery expenses): this cost is not included in the above-mentioned sanctioning fees.
Any bank charges or eventual provision due to the currency exchange is on
Representative/Promoter’s expenses and any eventual difference of the amount will be charged.
Further discounts on the above-mentioned sanctioning fees can be applied only based on the regular
annual payment of the WMMAFC PRO membership fee and on the number of the WMMAFC-PRO titles or national title and/or prestige bouts involved during same event (to be confirmed by WMMAFC PRO HQ office).
Art. 5 – Purse Money for Men and Women Fighters (Ring Sports)
WMMAFC-PRO minimum tariffs for Ring fighters as follows:
1. For any “WMMAFC-PRO national title bout” or international “prestige” bout: 150 Euro per round;
2. For any challenger to a Continental (European, Asia, Panamerican etc.) title: 1.500 Euro;
3. For any challenger to an Intercontinental title: 1.800 Euro;
4. For any challenger to a World title: 2.000 Euro;
5. For the European title holder, first title defence: 2.000 Euro;
6. For the Intercontinental title holder, first defence: 2.200 Euro;
7. For the World title holder, first defence: 2.500 Euro;
After any new successful title defence, to add 500 Euro to the minimum tariff.
Art. 6 – WMMAFC-PRO sanctioning Fees for Tatami Sports
(Point Fighting, Light Contact, Kick Light, Grappling, MMA Light)
Attention: new tariffs starting from January 2022! Discounted of the 25%!n
1. For any Continental title bout: 450 Euro
2. For any Intercontinental title bout: 600 Euro
3. For any World title bout: 750 Euro
4. For any event under the aegis of WMMAFC-PRO including a WMMAFC-PRO national title bout or international “prestige” bout to get position on ranking: 120 Euro each bout;
5. For any event under the aegis of WMMAFC-PRO, but without WMMAFC-PRO national title bout or international “prestige” bout to get position on ranking: 120 Euro.
Title belts always on demand only (350 Euro each plus delivery expenses): this cost is not included in the above-mentioned sanctioning fees.
Any bank charges or eventual provision due to the currency exchange is on
Representative/Promoter’s expenses and any eventual difference of the amount will be charged.
Further discounts on the above mentioned sanctioning fees can be applied only based on the regular annual payment of the WMMAFC PRO membership fee and on the number of the WMMAFC-PRO titles or national title and/or prestige bouts involved during same event (to be confirmed by WMMAFC PRO HQ office).
Art. 7 – Fighters’ minimum Tariffs for Tatami Sports
For any challenger to a Continental, Intercontinental, World title bout: 100 Euro per round.
Continental title bout: 5 rounds x 2 min.
Intercontinental title bout: 5 rounds x 2 min.
World title bout: 7 rounds x 2 min.
Art. 8 – WMMAFC-PRO Title Belts
TITLE BELTS for World, Continental or Intercontinental title bouts have always to be requested earlier in advance by the promoter or WMMAFC-PRO Representative and their cost, which is not included in the sanctioning fee, amounts to 350 Euro each (delivery expenses to be added by UPS,DHL etc.).
8.1 Obligation of official Representative on behalf of Promoter
The official WMMAFC-PRO Representative has to provide further in advance with the order and payment of a new title belt for the event where a new champion is crowned, on behalf of a Promoter of any WMMAFC-PRO title bout.
The request must be submitted by e-mail to WMMAFC HQ office.
8.2 Ownership of Belt
Once a fighter wins a WMMAFC-PRO title, the physical belt becomes his property; provided, however, that WMMAFC-PRO retains the exclusive worldwide copyright, trademark, and all other intellectual property rights in any way associated with the appearance, design, or ownership of the WMMAFC-PRO title belt as its sole property.
8.3 Champion Must Show His Belt Into the Ring
A WMMAFC-PRO title holder must always bring his champion belt when entering the ring for every defense of his title. The champion must then give the title belt to the appointed WMMAFC-PRO Technical Supervisor before the beginning of the bout and shall return that same belt in case of defeat of the former champion.
8.4 Subsequent Award of Belt to a New Champion
After a champion’s title belt is presented to a new champion, following the above initial presentation ceremony, the WMMAFC-PRO Technical Supervisor will return the belt to the former champion and will deliver the new title belt to the new champion. All costs of title belt are on charge of the promoter of the event or WMMAFC-PRO Representative of the Country which hosted the title bout.
Art. 9 – WMMAFC-PRO Officials
9.1 Appointment of Judges and Referees
WMMAFC-PRO shall be responsible for appointing or approving judges and referees for each WMMAFC PRO Event. For any title bout WMMAFC-PRO Technical Director will chose in advance TWO NEUTRAL JUDGES and 1 SUPERVISOR, if necessary, from official list of professional A CLASS WMMAFC referees and judges, in order to guarantee the maximum FAIRNESS of decision and avoiding any kind of conflict regarding final result.
9.2 Examinations for Officials
All judges and referees must be in possession of a valid medical certificate issued by authorized medical institution in their respective Country which is not older then 12 months declaring that they are capable of performing referee activities according to WMMAFC-PRO Rules.
9.3 WMMAFC-PRO Referees and Judges
Referees and Judges at all WMMAFC-PRO sanctioned matches shall exercise their duties and responsibilities in accordance with the procedures and practices contained in the WMMAFC-PRO Rules.
Every official appointed by WMMAFC-PRO Technical Director shall be a member in good standing.
Appointment as an official in a WMMAFC-PRO sanctioned event is a privilege, not a right.
9.4 WMMAFC-PRO Supervisor
WMMAFC-PRO Supervisor is appointed only in case of need, depending on the experience of the WMMAFC-PRO Country Member in hosting and organizing a WMMAFC-PRO event. He’s responsible for verifying and securing that each WMMAFC-PRO Event is organized fully in compliance with the WMMAFC
PRO Rules. WMMAFC-PRO Supervisor appointed by the WMMAFC-PRO Technical Director shall be present, if necessary, at the sanctioned WMMAFC-PRO Events. With respect to the bout, the WMMAFC-PRO Supervisor shall have the authority to make all decisions and take all actions necessary to interpret and enforce these Rules. The WMMAFC-PRO Supervisor shall take care of all technical details
such as weigh in, medical certificates, respect of contracts with fighters, and make sure that all fighters are paid according to the rules and agreements, in order to have a fair and good fight following the decision of judges, support in all the above technicalities for the success of the Event.
9.5 Promoters/Representatives’ Obligations
The Representative and Promoters of any WMMAFC-PRO sanctioned Event shall pay all expenses, including transportation, lodging, meals, and other incidental expenses, for all officials.
Two Neutral Judges: must have different nationality from the one of the two challengers involved, they have right to get travel expenses, meals and accommodation in single rooms at least a 3 stars hotel for a minimum stay of 2 nights + 250 Euro each as compensation covered by promoter.
One Supervisor: has the right to get travel expenses, meals and accommodation in at least a 3 stars hotel for a minimum stay of 2 nights + 250 Euro as compensation covered by promoter.
Central Referee: promoter or representative can chose the central referee from his/her own Country, and propose him/her to WMMAFC-PRO Technical Director that will give final approval. The tariff for the national central referee is fixed in 150 Euro each plus travel and lodging expenses.
Third Judge: promoter or representative can choose the central referee from his/her own Country, and propose him/her to WMMAFC-PRO Technical Director that will give final approval. The tariff for the national central referee is fixed in 150 Euro each plus travel and lodging expenses.
Coaches: each fighter has the right to be supported by his own coach..
Travel expenses, meals and accommodation in a single room at least a 3 stars hotel for a minimum stay of 2 nights must be covered by promoter for only one coach of the fighter invited for the title bout.
Duties and responsibilities of all WMMAFC-PRO Officials are detailed on the WMMAFC -PRO Technical Rules .
Promoter or WMMAFC-PRO Representatives shall reimburse also eventual PCR tests for Covid-19
(within 48 hours before travelling) and VISA costs, if necessary, for invited delegation
In case of long distance (more than 250 km) from the address of the official town to the airport of departure by the most appropriate means of transport given the distance involved, the hosted delegation can request travel reimbursement to be covered by the Promoter. However, the requested travel reimbursement shall have to be previously confirmed by WMMAFC-PRO HQ office.
Taxi fairs shall not be reimbursed, but only the use of private car according to the rate indicated on
www.viamichelin.com + 20%.
PRESS CONFERENCE AND OFFICIAL WEIGH IN
Press conference and official weigh in have to take place on the day before the title Event.
Weigh in must be held between 16:00 pm – 19:00 pm (not later than that, in any case 24 hours before the fight).
Art. 10 – WMMAFC-PRO Technical Rules for Ring and Tatami Sports
You can find the “WMMAFC-PRO Ring and Tatami Sports Technical and Competition Rules” herewith attached as Appendix 3.
Art. 11 – WMMAFC-PRO Website and Media
Up to 7 days before the Event, the Promoter and/or Representative must send to WMMAFC-PRO Marketing and Media Office: leaflets, posters (in high resolution and jpg format), programme with fight card about the gala and news to be published on WMMAFC-PRO’s website and social media.
After a WMMAFC-PRO Event has taken place in a Country, the WMMAFC-PRO Representative or Promoter of the title event must send – within the next 5 days – an official report with the official results, photos, videos and general information to WAKO-PRO marketing and media office – firstname.lastname@example.org for the update of the WMMAFC-PRO official website: https://www.wmmafc.com and social media.
Art. 12 – CONTACTS
For any queries and further information please contact:
WMMAFC-PRO HQ Office – World MMA Fighting Championship S.r.l.
Referent: Mr. Victor Popescu
Address: Ostpreussendamm 120 B, 12207 Berlin, Germany
Mob.: +491783850715, +373 79 224 701
E-mail: email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org –